cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Corresponding R/3 table for Datasource ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All,

I need to know the corresponding R/3 table names for the following data sources: 2LIS_05_S912 , 2LIS_05_S291,

2LIS_05_S292 and 2LIS_05_S911.

Regards,

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

Is my undestanding that tables"S" are part of información system inside ECC and they are statistics,  this means every transaction of document updates this LiS In ECC. So You need to look in ECC docs for reference to each "S".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in RSA2 t-code for each datasource.

Regards,

Aravind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Thanks a lot for quick response . on executing RSa3 i m getting the functional module name , then after that how can i get the R?3 table name , do i have to look in the code for the functional module  or what , plz help .

Regards,

Shalini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For table names first identify the datasource(standard or customized) name then goto RSA2(in R3)--->display..there it will show the extraction methods,V Q F...

V for DBview(Copy the Exctractor-->se11-->view--->paste---->display----.table/joins tab ..there it will show the table names)

Q for ABAP query(Copy the Exctractor-->sq02--> paste---->display--tables names will be show there

F for Function module(Double click on the extractor --->source code) or by double click on extracture structure--->where used list option

Regards,

Aravind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aravind .

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think the S things are tables.... LIS tables.... search for LIS documentation