cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get BI content on source system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BI Expert,

We have applied NetWeaver 7.0 BI Content Add-on 3 SP09 to get DataSource Transactional Data: 0DF_IS_DFS_66 and DataSource Transactional Data: 0DF_IS_DFS_65. It went well but I can not see the datasources that we require both on BI and source system.

Could you please help us how to get these datasources on BI and finally transfer it to source system? After this, I need to activate and install it to get some reports that business requires.

Thanks for your kind help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you apply a support package theres normal that there some scondary effects you should post an a OSS note for SAP...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First of all these data sources are not available in your support pack 9 source system. May be you need to upgrade the suppor packages and see if they available in RSA5 (source system)

0DF_IS_DFS_65--for this check out following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/11/e19d36cbbd409faaf852d93ba895ab/frameset.htm

0DF_IS_DFS_66--check the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/1e/33909988d4431dad27c6be63b96d33/frameset.htm

hope this help you.

Regards,

Anand Tej.

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

Once after installing Business Content Add On in the Source (R/3) system, it is avaiable in Delivered "D" Version,

Activate it using RSA5. All the data sources that are part of Business content add on must be listed here.

After the data source is activated.

Then in BI system "Replicate the Data source"

Also check there tables to find the existence of Data sources.

In the Source system: ROOSOURCE Table

In the BI : RSOLTPSOURCE

Hope this helps....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can now see DSOs in RSA1 but cannot create update rule and transfer rule. I still can not see datasources. How do I install datasources on source system after installing a BI Content support package 09?

Please let me know about it.

Thanks for your kind help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was under the impression that we dont have a seperate BI content for Netweaver 7.

I may be wrong, can anybody confirm this?

Naveen.A