Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract Journal entries made in Finance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

• Long Question **********************

I have an issue and I would like some suggestion from SD-FI Experts. I have a requirement where my customer is looking to create a report with all the defered payment for all the invoices between two dates. They want to use the total deferred payment. But at times (most times) some users use journal entries to update against the invoice amount and partially some could have been adjusted using manual journal entries. This company is extracting data from SD and GLPCA only.

Using SD or GLPCA I am not able to show the accurate differed payment and it won't tie to R3 when they try to match the amounts. But if I know a way to extract journal entry (filtering Differed payment account) I may be able to use those amounts in conjunction with Billing and GLPCA transaction. Does anyone know how I can extract journal entry data?.

Any standard extractors or even the base tables which I can use for Generic extractor to accomplish the task.

Your advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no known methods other than changing the business procedures that nee to be implemented in the R3. Also the customer is OK with acceptin what we can offer now. So I am closing this question.

Thanks for all your input.

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use extractor 0FI_GL_4 to extract GL line items. Use 0FI_GL_1 for GL summary totals for accounts.

pls assign points to say thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

It only helps partially, since there is no invoice no in that to establish the relation with billing. But there are other things could have been done at R3 side restricting the posting, which was not done.

Thank you for your advice.

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make the billing document equal to the FI document in config or use the BKPF-AWKEY( billing document number ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

you are right. But the situation here is the history and that too since 2001. Going forward that could be a good suggestion also make certain fields as mandatory fields as well on R3 side on Journal Entry Screen.

Thanks,

Alex.