cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enhance the Bounce Statistics(SAP__CEC_MKT_CPG_BOUNCE_STATISTICS) story in SAC ?

arunlrreddy1
Explorer

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement where we need to enhance the Date filter in the Bounce Statistics story. As of now, it is pre-filtered for the last three months from the current date. we are not able to able to check the data prior to this period. So how can we enhance this story?. adding the screenshot for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arun

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No screenshot!

arunlrreddy1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vadim,

Sorry I missed it PFA
.screenshot-sac.png

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And insert it in the incorrect way! Unable to understand why not to use the correct button: "Insert Image"

arunlrreddy1
Explorer

hopefully you can see now.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

LukeSybit
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear saurabhkabra2009 ,

I´m also interested to see bounces which are older than 3 month. Could you give me a short description how to design a new data source with another standard query?

And where I can find the content of your attached screenshots in SAC?

One last question: Is it possible to receive monthly updates for analytical stories which were send to mail inbox of a employee?

Thanks in advance,

Lukas

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Lukas,

If your SMC is already connected to SAC then pls follow the steps as listed:

1. Go to SAC and Create a new model as shown:

2020-11-20-19-07-27.png

2. Select "Get Data from a Data Source" and choose LIve Data Connection. Select SAPMKTNW as the connection name as shown:

2020-11-20-19-04-02.png

3. Click the value help for "Data Source" from Step 2. and select "2CCMKT_CMPGNSUCCQ" as the query for data, as shown:

For more details, pls check the blog from Josef: https://blogs.sap.com/2017/01/27/create-your-own-businessobjects-cloud-story-for-marketing-analytics...

Regarding, monthly email updates, I am not an expert on SAC but I think it is something which SAP has been working on. If your SAC tenant is running on AWS CF with more than 25 users then you use definitely schedule to share the stories into the email box of your end-users, as mentioned in https://blogs.sap.com/2020/02/20/schedule-publications-for-your-stories-and-analytics-applications-i.... However, I am not sure what to do in case you run on neo or some other edition of SAC.

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

For step 3 pls check following snapshot:

LukeSybit
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear saurabhkabra2009 ,

thanks a lot for your description to create a new model. That worked very fine. Now I´m trying to set up my own SAC Story on base of that idol story "SAP_CEC_MKT_CPG_Bounce_Statistics" with newer data than 3 month. So I started to set up a new story with the overall data source which is older than 3 month. When I´m trying to include a table for the story a error message occures. Could you please tell me what´s the problem the system is showing to me?

Thanks in advance,

Lukas

former_member226
Employee
Employee

Hello Lukas,

I am not sure why you see this error in SAC. When I try at my side I can see the data correctly based on the values passed from the selection parameter pop up.

popup.png

sac.png

Maybe you try to make the cache clear or create a new model to try again the same steps. Even after all these hecks, if it doesnt work then please reach out to SAC support or SAP SAC Community for help.

BR
Saurabh

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard story for "Bounce Statistics" is delivered with SMC Analytics Query C_MKT_CAMPAIGNSUCCESS2Q which only pulls the data for the last 3 months. Hence you will only see the date filter for the last 2 months.

sac-query.png

smc.png

If needed to change this behavior then you need to design a new data source based on another standard query C_MKT_CAMPAIGNSUCCESSQ which has no date restriction. You can either update the data source of the existing standard story with the newly created data source or create a copy of the standard story.