Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable right click on SAP portal login page

former_member207834
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to disable right click on SAP portal login page. Our requirement is one should not be able to right click -

>view source. on the portal login page.

Best Regars,

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MaheshChandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can disable right clcik by placing javascript code in the login page.use this code in your page

}

i checked it, its working fine for me,Place it according to your requirement

regards

Mahesh

former_member207834
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Code is not visiable .Can you please post it again.

Best Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tchanvan,

If you search google with "javascript disable right click" you will get loads of javascript code. This will also help you to gain knowledge.

@Explanation to last post : You need to import standard logon par file in NWDS. Create javascript file to disable right click and then include this file in your logon page. i think login page name is portalLogin.jsp and then deploy this new PAR file.

regards,

Jigar Oza

MaheshChandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi chavan,

its not allowing some javascript tags, . i used the the same concept in login page for disabling the rightclick, use the code in jsp file and call the function when the page loads, enable blocked content by adding your URL to trusted sites then it will not show popups. you can get standard codes from google check them. you need NWDS to change the login par. you will get more info for this on sdn search chaging the login par file

regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need tomodify standard logon .par file and write java script code on portal login page to disable right click.

Regards,

Jigar Oza

former_member207834
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

Can you please explain it a bit. Also if there is any documentation available , can you please provide a link.

Best Regards,

Tushar