Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to develop a process list view

former_member207065
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The process list view is in the related links of UWL. But I want to develop one and add some more functions. I encountered a problem at the very start. I can't find a way to get the processes started by me. I have read the BPM API but still not found a way.

Does anybody have an idea?

Regards,

Abe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abe,

You haven't told us your release and SP? This is important as different APIs are available for different releases. The latest list of APIs is here:

http://help.sap.com/javadocs/NW73EHP1/SPS06/CE/bpem/com.sap.bpem/index.html  

I can't see one there either for what you want - for tasks yes but not for processes.  It may not have been included yet.  Suggest you raise a request for it in Idea Place, e.g. as an additional method of class ProcessInstance.  If you raise it in Idea Place the developers will let you  know if its already in the roadmap somewhere as well but I agree it's useful - so please raise it and then publish the link here so we can promote it.

Regards,

Jocelyn

former_member207065
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

Thank you for your reply. My release and SP is NetWeaver 7.31 SP5. The APIs I read are the latest. Thank you for your opinion and I would try raising a request in Idea Place. But I can not find a button to create a request. I am not familiar with Idea Place. Could you tell me how to raise a request there?

Best Regard,

Abe

消息编辑者为:Abe Zhang

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abe,

There's a FAQ on Idea Place that covers it.

You just need to find the Idea Session - use SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration for this - and then select Submit Idea.

Regards,

Jocelyn

former_member207065
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

I have submitted it here

https://ideaplace.brightidea.com/ct/ct_a_view_idea.bix?c=97F64433-5773-403E-A7C6-D7EB3BD6428D&idea_i...}

Thank you for your proposal.

Best Regards,

Abe

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Abe - I've promoted it - hopefully others will also.

Answers (0)