cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create the folder in XS project in Eclipse hana?

former_member189009
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Recently I had learn HANA in Eclipse, and I learn from this blog. but when it come to the step 5 and step 6, it have to create the new folder in XS project, i could't find the way to create the new folder.  Thanks for your help on this!

''

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Well in your screen shot you don't have a project shown. You are in the systems tab.  You can create a folder here via the New->Package. However if you were in a project you could accomplish the same via File->New->Folder.

former_member189009
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tomas,

But in my screen, the test_1 is the XS project I create. And I try to via the File->New->Folder, but the folder i create isn't in my project.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

That isn't at all what you showed in your screen shot.  If you are in the Development Perspective and you have an XS Project selected and you choose File->New->Folder it will start a wizard that will create a folder in your project.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Just to further clarify, in your screen shot test_1 is a folder/package in the repository. It is not your XS Project. Nor do you have an XS Project open in Eclipse. For one you aren't even in the correct perspective or tool.  You need to change to the HANA Development Perspective and the Project tab. 

former_member189009
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas, you are right. It seem I have to be more familiar with the eclipse.

Answers (0)