cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create new rules for agent assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a situation in which the esclation has to occur to the second line manager . is there any rule avail. for agent assignemnt and if not how I can creaet a new rule

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way is you can call SWX_GET_MANAGER function module twice for getting your manager's manger.

For creating new rule, you can copy any std rule and themn modify the copied rule using txn PFAC. e.g check out rule - 00000168, which uses above mentioned FM - SWX_GET_MANAGER .

Hope this helps.

Regds,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi akshaya,

I got ur point but i am not able to call that FM twice.

but u am able to call some other FM for the same but i am not able to use this for creating a rule it says FM doesn't meet the convention. can you help me on this.

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Saurabh Anand

0 Kudos

Hi,

To have a function module exposed as a rule you need to have the right interface implemented. It should have the same table parameters and the exceptions that you have in the FM SWX_GET_MANAGER.

Hope this helps,

Sudhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudhi ,

I tried it in the same manner and it is done but now my Work item doesn't goes into the second line inbox even when deadline is missed. any idea why this is happening..

thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Proabably you are missing out something in the dealine monitoring stuff. If the rules are right then the workitem will go to the user. Checking the workflow log in SWIA might help you to identify the issue you might have.

Sudhi