cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create BSP extension for ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a ranges like selection option means when we click on SAP ABAP selection option, it shows us the all possible option like eqal to, not equal to etc.

I have found a link as "/people/thomas.jung/blog/2006/01/13/custom-bsp-extensions-time-stamp-and-range-ui-elements but there is no step by step procedure for the same. Please help me out to provide the steps.

Thanks.

Jaten Sangal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaten,

In the Blog you mentioned, there are links for the articles/code samples at the end.

quick link for the same is

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1e324092-0801-0010-a181-c8b0c5411...

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Nice to see your reply. I have seen this sample code but the procedure mentioned in this link as u also provided is not step by step. If you know kindly please let me know or give me any standard code reference or any other link.

In the above link as you provided, Do we need to create "ZCL_ES_BSP_ELMNT_RANGES_INPUT" class seprate?

what will be the importing , exporting parameters?

Thanks.

Jaten Sangal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaten,

Yes, you need to create the class ZCL_ES_BSP_ELMNT_RANGES_INPUT.

While creating the Element, if you give the class name in the input field Element Handler class and double click it, it will get all the necessary methods and super class will be created for you.

If you really need a step by step document, I don't have one actually.

Regards,

Ravi