cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create an entry in webmessage monitoiring using custom developed webmessages in c4C?

0 Kudos

Hello!

We created a custom webservice in C4C called by HCI. We are looking for a possibility to create an entry in webmessage monitoring if the webservice failed.

Best Regards

Michael

View Entire Topic
former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since all the custom web services are by default marked as synchronous hence you cannot see the generated web messages in C4C Web Service Monitoring unless the operation was failed.

Hence can you pls try to enable "Trace" as shown: trace.png. This way it will show all successful as well as failed synchronous messages.

0 Kudos

Hello!

Is there any alternative? Is it possible to mark a custom web service as assynchronous or to add some ABSL code indicating a unsuccessful processing?

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but based on KBA https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002228032 i would assume that custom web service is always synchronous, hence only erroneous message will be shown in the monitoring.(unless trace is activated)

0 Kudos

Hi, I just checked it in the system with activated trace. I did not see any entry in spite of having an error during inbound processing. So from my perspective there should be a prossibilty (in ABSL ?) to create a red web message in case of a failed webservice processing?