cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a table that spans multiple pages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very new to adobe forms and coming from smartforms background i am very confused about how to paginate tables, first of all i am developing a normal adobe form not interactive, all i want to do is have a table on the form that is allowed to span on multiple pages if the number of rows doesnt fit in one page, this is what i have done so far:

• The table must be in a subform that is set to Flowed in the Subform tab of the Object palette.
  • The Allow Page Breaks Within Content option is selected in the Table tab.
  • The table is not in a group. ( i didnt understand this point so i put the table in the subform without any other fields with it)

That didnt work, i also have been googling for 2 days and all solutions provided didnt work and the table only spans until the end of the page and stops, any help would be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did this a long while ago and am not sure of the exact details.

In my form when I go to the pagination tab of the subform containing the table under the option "if dataset must be paginated" the option "overflow" has a dropdown menu in which I choose where to continue after reaching the end of the page. In my case it continues to a content area I created in the master page. This is in addition to the first two points in your post.

I hope this helps,

Adam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Allow Page Breaks Within Content option needs to be selected in the Row and for the subform and for any other object that contains the table.

Regards

Shai