Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a public CAP service?

ReenaWadhwa
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to CAP and BTP. I just need to created some tables in HANA cloud and expose CRUD services on top of that. So I chose CAP. I have created tables and Services using high productivity tools and deployed to cloud foundry. I have successfully consumed there services in another UI5 project by connecting to destinations. But I am still struggling with accessing these services in another UI5 project which is not in same BTP account. I have created destination in new BTP account and when I try to use it I get an "internal server error 500". I have tried to read a lot but everywhere it is about fiori elements. Some blogs were pointing to App router but i did not understand. So can anyone help me to figure out how a service can be made public i.e accessible to everyone, any account, any technology. 

Thanks in advance!!

Reena

View Entire Topic
MioYasutake
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ReenaWadhwa 

To access services in a different subaccount than the UI application, you can use a destination of type SAMLAssertion. For instructions on how to set up the connection, watch the YouTube video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ePyQJsmWYA

ReenaWadhwa
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Thanks Mio. I will give a try.