cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a portal footer for copyright link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got a new task from my customer, they wants to create a footer for portal, where some links suppose to display ( Copyright, Privacy Policy )

Is it possible to set this footer without any development?

I had an idea: In Portal Content>Portal Users>Standard P. U.>Default Framework Page I added a new iView (Page Title Bar) to the end of the list. But this iView is not the appropriate one, because it's designed for titlebar not for footer.

Has anybody a footer iView, where I can display any portal links?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Levente

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default, there is no such footer iView available. You are saying u don't want to use the page title bar iView also. Then without development, u can't do it. U can make a simple JSP for this in portal and create an iView from that portal component. It is not a big development. So u can try it.

Regards,

Harini S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Levente,

a couple of ideas without developing anything, but no perfect solution:

- using Web Page Composer, but then this only applies to the individual pages that you design with WPC, not to all Portal pages

- a simple KM iview showing a HTML page (which you might even create using the simple HTML editor). Then as you mentioned you add the iview to the framework page.

But expect difficulties with the way this iview is displayed, e.g. too high up or too far down the page. It will almost never stick right to the bottom of the page. And I do not think there is a solution to this.

Depending on the usage of the ipanel/detailed navigation column on every portal page, you might consider moving it to the bottom of this one instead.

Cheers,

Florian