cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a draggable chart into sap ui5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please tell me steps to create a draggable chart into sap ui5 using sap viz libraries??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196805
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm... maybe you could be more specific on the means of draggable? Do you mean chart as a whole is draggable from one DOM/Control to another DOM/Control? Or components of charts, like categoryAxis labels, Legend, data points, chart title, etc, is draggable among chart dom?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chapman,

I want to drag and drop the components of charts: Axis labels, datapoints.. More specifically, the user can move the datapoints, axis labels over chart..The given below link contains 3rd party high charts... I want to bring those functions into sap ui viz charts..

http://www.highcharts.com/plugin-registry/single/3/Draggable%20Points

former_member196805
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your sharing, Sandip.

The draging behavior on highcharts will amend the information/dataset plotted. Role of vizFrame is to visualize the data set rendered. It could be a valuable suggestion to vizFrame.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chapman,

Is there any way to bring these drag() and drop() functionality into sap ui vizframe with the help of highchart libraries using Html DOM control?

former_member196805
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

I don't know too much about highcharts but I believe it's architecture is very different than vizFrame. Despite that this is a very cool design, but it might be very difficult to have this functionality based on the current vizFrame architecture. But, again, this is a valuable suggestion.

BR,
Chapman