cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect ENTRATA using SAP BODS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide the details how to establish the connection between ENTRATA to SAP BODS. Is there any API to connect?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member442248
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrance.

Thanks for sharing the details. I have gone through the website and it looks to me that integration will not be possible. I am just guessing this because when I checked their integration options came across google analytics, adobe omniture etc. All these are script based data integration platforms. Having said that only Entrata support can confirm this and in case they have any webservice available for integration.

Regards. S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Entrata is a cloud-based suite of property management software solutions. It has portals and tools for property managers, real estate agents, and renters. Its goal is to make all parties' lives easier. It not only helps you list properties, but manage tenants and collect rent as well. It allows landlords to communicate directly with tenants, keep track of payments, and even market available properties.

(https://www.entrata.com)

We just wants to move the copy of data from ENTRATA to SQL Sever using SAP BODS. The SAP BODS is mainly used for perform the ETL operations here.

Thanks,

Lawrance A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Update

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lawrance Amburose,

Most of the people do not know what is ENTRATA (including myself)? It is better to give some background about what is the 3rd party software and what is the purpose of integration.

Dose ENTRATA have any integration add-in with SAP? Did you check with software providers if they know any solution for it?

-Yogesh