cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure receiver communication channel in File to mail scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working in FIle-to-Mail Scenario. I did all the required configuration In Integration repository. As per my Scenario whenever a text file stored in Application server of the R/3 system. it should be sent as a attchment with a mail.so i set a sender communication channel with file adapter in sender R/3 system . i dont know which business system should i refer for my receiver communication channel.because my receiver end is a mail server. should i create any third party business system for this one?

can anyone suggest me to define a receiver comm channel in a right manner?

helpful answers will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same Business System we can use, Create the Receiver Communication channel as usual, and select the adapter as JMS and fill the corresponding parameters like Mail server, sender mail ID and receiver ID,.... and select the check box Attachments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

Should i create both sender and receiver comm.channel in the same business system?.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hari,

Frankly speaking it doesn't affect your scenario if you create communication channel in the same business system or if you create in different business system.

The main thing is your channel parameters needs to be correct.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/23/xi-html-e-mails-from-the-receiver-mail-adapter

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3c/b4a6490a08cd41a8c91759c3d2f401/content.htm

Regards

Seshagiri