cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Configure Phone Message Alert for Process Chains status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement in which, i need create message and has to send it accross to serval recipents via the phone,

i am trying to this my creating massges on that particular process, but in the recipients type i dont see any phone type,

Could any how please help in confiuguring the Phone to send Process Alerts,

Thanks in Advance ,

Lax.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u have a option in process chain to create messages at time the receiver also u can mention which is configure by basis team.

at time if u find phone number option then use it other wise use <phone number>@<service provider>

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most carriers do not allow sending messages using the phonenumberATcarrier.com - yu would have to talk to a phone service provider and look at their messaging gateways and then you would have tp purchase logins to the same and configure the same into your system to send out SMS... if you are looking at smartphones - you can just send mails on the corporate mailboxes which would be available through the smartphones...

Former Member
0 Kudos

to my knowledge there is no phone type, you have to get the individual phone e-mail address, create a list in your outbox and manage through there, make sure all the users have data plan text doesnt work for sending e-mails.

former_member790646
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lax,

though there is no recipient type as phone number available but still you can use the email facility to send this information. I guess many phone service providers provide the facility to email to SMS gateway.

you need to check for the availability of this facility in your geographic location with the service providers. generally it is <cell phone number>@<service provider specific URL>.com/net

Regards,

Manish