cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to compare two portal server settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to compare two portal server configuration settings? For example I want to compare sandbox with development portal server their entire configuration set up and settings details comparision. Is there any option/solution for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we are using EP 7.0 EHP1 in our SRM upgrade project. Is there any option or solution to compare two systems in the lower version below EP 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks mahesh for your reply. One example, I am looking for workflow configuration in one portal settings to another portal setting. I am more focus on SRM upgrade from 5.0 to 7.0 using portal.

AviadRivlin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In NW 7.3, go to NWA and search for "Compare Systems"; this is a new tool to compare between systems (or between the current configuration to previous configuration).

It will not give you the full comparison between each and every property, but a good starting point.

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard or OOTB solution for comparing the configuration of 2 portal .. atleast to my knowledge. If you can specify which configuration you want to focus .. may be I can provide some tips n tricks.

Regards,

Mahesh