cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture Last Modified By and Last Modified Date in Analysis for Office(Input Ready Query)

former_member815901
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly help me with below requirements.

I have an input ready query where user/business can update the Sales Qty value and then save the workbook.

Before image output of the Ananlysis for Office is shown in the image ( Before Image).

Now, the requirement is that whenever any user update/change a particulr Sales Qty value, ( for example in this case, the user change the Sales Qty from 200 to 300) then the corresponding Column: Modified By and Modified Date has to be updated automatically as shown in the image( After Image). Here the condition is that only the row/entries which user changes/modifed has to be udpated with the Modified By and Modified Date( In the image, for example user James modified it on 04-08-2022 and only this row has been updated)

Could you kinldy help as to how i can achieve this dynamically? Any existing Planning Functions(FOX code) with which i can acheive this requirement?

Regards,

Minthangbefore-image.pngafter-image.png

Anand71
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide system status information. Are you using BW4HANA System.

Thanks,

Anand

former_member815901
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Yes, we are on BW4HANA system 2.0. , SP 9.

Analysis for Office 2.8

I have attached the system staus..

Regards,

Minthang

image-1.png

image-2.png

DebjitSingha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi minthang,

Answer is updated based on your system information.

Thanks,

Debjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DebjitSingha
Active Contributor

Hello minthang,

I guess you are looking for change history with respect to a given keyfigure

Help.SAP : Viewing Change History in the SAP Integrated Business Planning, Add-In for Microsoft Exce...

In BW IP you can not enable auditing info. Datasource update data will not solve your scenario as you wan individual row update info seperately. Datasource update data and time will show overall infoprovider update and always show the last update.

Viewers/ readers - If you find above information helpful, feel free to up-vote (arrows on left side).

-Debjit