cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to appear in FIORI My Inbox - Purchase Requisitions even approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I'm new to std Fiori extension. could you help to share your suggestion for the below Incident.

Requirement- Suppose I have approved the Purchase Requisition workflow from Fiori 'My Inbox'. Once I approved it disappeared from 'My Inbox'. Is there any way to keep my approved PR work item details also in 'My Inbox'.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor

Once you approve the workflow item, it will disappear even from the SAP Inbox. Therefore, it disappears from Fiori My Inbox as well.

Anyway, it doesn't really make any sense to have the workflow item in the inbox even after approving (or rejecting) it. Can you share what is the business scenario and why the workflow item should stay in the inbox even after approving it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I appreciate your valuable feedback.

I agreed that It was not any sense to have an approved work item in 'my inbox'. But the business need is there any solution which will cover the below points.

i. Suppose I have approved PR. But later I found some information is missed in PR. So I need to reject instead which I already approved.

As my understanding, once it was approved workflow will trigger to release PR or send for the next approval level. If later I want to reject then have to do manually?

Thanks.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor

The requirement which you are stating needs to be implemented in the backend workflow. If the workflow lets the item stay in the inbox of the user after processing it, then automatically the item will be available in the Fiori My Inbox app as well. Essentially, this cannot be done in the Fiori layer, without having done the change/enhancement at the workflow side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Suppose I found the feasibility of enhancement to reappear approved items in the inbox. will it allow us to reject the same PR?

Thanks.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

even if you find a solution to let WI in the SAP Business Work Place even after approval/rejection, workflow task is over, and maybe WF itself.

Maybe, also, a follow-on document is created, so you cannot trigger a new workflow.

I can understand the Business need, but this process cannot be done though PR workflow.

You have to challenge the Business.

Regards.

Laurent

Answers (0)