cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adjust x axis of line chart for dynamic values from universe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to SAP Dashboard. I got one requirment that, user will pass single value to universe using prompt in Dashboard. Based on that prompt value / input parameter, universe will deliver data to plot line chart in my canvas. But, on every request i will get different count from universe. Like for request A = 30 records, request B = 56 records, request C = 2 records and so on.

Based on the count, i want to display line chart in my canvas which will auto fit the screen. (Auto adjustment of X axis e.g For A, last record on x axis should be 30, for B = 56 and for C =2). Please let me know, how can i achive this task?.

Note : i know, how to plot simple line chat with fix count.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to assume a maximum while binding the data in excel. In chart components, go to behavior tab where you can ignore blank at the end of range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thankx Arijit and Suman. Its work for me.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is based on the output you get for the selection, get in touch with the functional team and get an idea about maximum no of result set will appear on various selection options. Say example if the functional guy says around 100 then go ahead and map 100 cells for the series.

Then as arijit said you can use the ignore blank cell option to eliminate the blank rows in the selection.

Note: Eliminating blank cells will always work at the end of the rows, not in the middle of the rows.