Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add percentage column to use for calculations

phulwin_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I do have a scenario whereby I need to place 2 columns of percentages to show a revenue split for events (SHPL% and SCC%).
However, I cant seem to manually add the percentage values where I can later use it for my calculations to the final adjusted revenue.

In this example, in order to show the values, I can only think of making use of the event Properties, however this is not a measure that enables me to use in my calculation.

I have also tried different means such as blending a file upload that contains the event & % value to blend with the model, but it failed to blend properly, the percentage values keep showing up as "Null".

I appreciate any advise to help on this, thank you! * Note this is not a planning enabled model too.

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi phulwin_,

You can use keyword ATTRIBUTE in advance formula for further calculation.

Best regards, William

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

phulwin_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi William,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have tried it, and as I am not familiar with scripting, I am unsure how I can apply the calculations to a new column instead of overwriting my values in Actuals. (As this is not a planning enabled model, I cannot create multiple versions). There will be a background refresh that will update my actuals with the latest S/4 values on the backend.

This is my sample Advanced formula:

As I am holding on to the Admin access, I am unsure if this functionality is available to my other users without the planning license.