cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate wastebasket service in KW?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we are just starting to use KM - i found out, that we can use a waste basket, so that we first can transfer files which we would likt to delete to the wastebasket.

Could you please explain me the functionality and also, how we can activate the wastebasket service. We receive the error message, that the wastebasket service is not active for any repositories.

Thanks a lot!

XmchX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please make sure that the wastebasket service is assigned to your repository manager.

To check that go to System Administration -> System Configuration -> Knowledge Management -> Content Management -> Repository Managers -> <You Repository Manager Type> -> <Your Repository>

Create a new Repository Manager or edit an existing one. Under Repository Services add the wastebasket service to your Repository Manager.

Best regards,

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

I'm new in the KW and really need the help on how to transport template into the system.

I read the configuration guide and the note 578283. I got the template file (2 Zip files), but not really sure how to transport them to the KW. (Even my Basis guy also did not know this!!)

Please give me some guideline on this please...

Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon.

Adi

Answers (0)