cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does BTP Integration Suite Free Tier decommissioning take?

BrendanFarthing
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying out the BTP Integration Suite on the Free Tier and have reached the 90 day limit so have deleted our Integration Suite subscription and want to add it back again to start another 90 days.

When I try to add the Integration Suite Free Tier subscription back again I get the error:

You can't subscribe to the service as decommissioning is in progress. Please try again after decommissioning is completed.

Error Code: 400

Failing subscription request because de-provisioning is in progress for appPlan: [free], tenantId: [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx], subdomain: [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

I have tried multiple times over about 3 hours but keep getting the same error when I try to subscribe again.

Does anyone know how long this decommissioning typically takes? As this is free tier I can't raise a SAP support ticket.

Thanks,

Brendan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BrendanFarthing
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

Our account manager told us it can be reactivated as many times as we want in the same global account to get another 90 days each time.

SAP Help also says that you can reactivate the Free Tier plan again after 90 days:

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_CLOUD_PLATFORM_INTEGRATION_SUITE/51ab953548be4459bfe8539ecaeee98d/ddf6...

Anyway, to answer my own question I found that the decommissioning took somewhere between 4 hours and 6.5 hours. After that I was able to add the Integration Suite free tier subscription again and it's showing another 90 days until expiry.

Brendan...

SvenB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Brendan,

sorry but I was not aware of this, I understood our model in a different way 😉

But then glad to hear that it worked out.

Best wishes,

Sven

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SvenB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Brendan,

not sure about the error message, but the Free-Tier model is designed for a one time testing usage. It should give you the possibility to evaluate the service to check whether it fullfills your needs.

After the testing period you may change to a productive service plan option with the advantage that you don‘t have to switch accounts.

Unfortunately another Free-Tier plan of the same service cannot be activated anymore on the same GA.

Best wishes,

Sven