cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view uploaded iViews in EP 6.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have upload a business package to EP 6.0 now I want to view the package in the iView editor. How can I browse through the business package iViews?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that in bussiness package documentation should be written where are these iViews in portal content.

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I find this documentation?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This documentation should be provided with packages, try to find it in Portal Content Portfolio on sdn.sap.com

JJ

anke_goebels
Explorer
0 Kudos

This documentation is not delivered per individual business package because it is contained in the standard EP documentation. You can find it at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a9/76bd3b57743b09e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm, see Administration Guide > Content Administration > Portal Content Studio > Portal Catalog.

In general, all Business Package content objects are accessible on the Content Administration tab. Each business package has its own folder where all objects of the BP are stored. This folder can be found in the Portal Catalog of the Portal Content Studio. SAP Business Packages can be found under the path Portal Content > Content Provided by SAP. Underneath, you will find the directories for the individual BPs divided into three categories.

Answers (0)