cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I open an iview in a FULL pop up window

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to open an iview in a new window, and I want to display this new window in full page. I tried "FULL_PAGE" in the drop down option for Height Type. But it didn't work. I know that you can display the pop window in a full screen mode in "Window Features" field in the iview, but full screen is not what I am looking for. I want to make the window maximized instead of full screen (which won't have the "x" close button).

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grace ,

Go to ContentAdministration-> PortalContent->open iView Properties-> set the iView property "Show Open in New Window " = yes.Hope it'll work.

regards,

maliniv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this:

In the windows features: fullscreen=yes,toolbar=yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried "fullscreen=yes", but it didn't have "x" close button for the iview. Please advise. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can set the property "launch in new window" to "Display in seperate window" and set the external window width and height .... hope this is solve your problem

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I set the external window's height and width, how can you make sure that the pop up window is going to be full page, given the fact that different people have different resolution on their desktop. Thanks for the reply and please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

chinese? if u are chinese add my msn : sharat_lee@hotmail.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried changing iView property <b>Launch in New Window</b> to <b>Display in Separate Window</b>?

Also you can do it using java script as,

<script>window.open('"+youriviewURL+"','popup','width=800,height=600,left=10,top=10,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');</script

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did try "Launch in New Window" to "Display in Separate Window". This is my setting for this iview right now. But what I was asking for is to open this iview in full page which means maximize the browser when opening the iview. Your suggestion doesn't guarantee this.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, where do I put the javascript in the iview property? "Window Features" field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell what type of iView it is?

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is a URL iview