cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How delete Request after rollup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Iam having a situation where i have to delete a reuest after rollup,can anyone tell me how can i do that,if make the qm status to red and delete will aggregated data will delete or not.

Thanks and Regards,

Gunasekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to delete a request which is already rolled then u have to go for selective deletion.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/4e/b71038cba6a169e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

go through this.

Regards

Siddhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to delete a request after rollup go to request tab in manage and chose the appropriate request it will be deleted.

note:reqquest can be deleted only when it is not compressed otherwise not

pls assign points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunasekhar,

Go to Manage of InfoCube

Select Rollup tabstrip

check the button in Aggregates - Compress after Rollup

Aggregates are compressed automatically following a successful roll up.

If, subsequently, you want to delete a request, you first need to deactivate all the aggregates.

This process is very time consuming.

If you compress the aggregates first, even if the InfoCube is compressed, you are able to delete requests that have been rolled up, but not yet compressed, without any great difficulty.

Assign points if helpful.

Thanks,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

If you only want to delete data in aggregates

1.You need to deactivate the aggregate, this will delete all underlying tables but keep the aggregate definiton

2.Delete the aggregate itself.

3.If the aggregate is not comppresed ,deleting the request in the cube would delete the data in the aggregate.

4.If the aggregate is compressed then you have to deactivate it to delete the data.

Check this link out

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c5/40813b680c250fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to deactivate the aggregate before you delete the request from the cube. Then reactivate the aggregate.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to delete the data which is there in aggregates also,plz tell me how can i do.

Thanks and Regards,

Gunasekhar