cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How data transfered between two components in FPM. - SRM Shoppingcart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have requirement for SRM Shoppingcart.. to add new column in /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD (Item Overview Table) component and to populate the data from this column into /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_NA (Item Details Tabs) component Notes and attachment text column. (View - V_DODC_NOTES)

I dont find any component usage or Link between these components.

Application - /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF

Could you please provide the outline of what has to been to transfer data between the two components.

This is an enhancement to std. SAP shopping cart process. - Is this enhancement possible ?

Cheers

Sam

Edited by: samraj001 on Dec 7, 2010 4:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a global class with a static public attribute that will hold the data.declare two methods in class,one to set the attribute value and another to retrieve it.set this attribute value inside class method in one component and get attribute value in another component using class get method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Master .. I had been do this about create an class but i cant read data.. Can yo have a example about it..

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everybody says create a global class. Where we create this class and how we se the attributes of this class ? Can anybody explain it in detail ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement where I have to add custom fields, not in shopping cart, but in supplier creation screen. I'm having the same issue of transferring data between the views and updating the database. Was anyone able to crack this situation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you resolvre these problem.. I have the same situation.. If you can resolveit, can you helpme??

Thanks...!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help for the same subject,

I want to update a field of /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD when a new value is choosed with a mathcode in the /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD component.

Thanks