Hi to All,
Here my requirement is create table dynamically from existing XML and first column with radio buttons,column data and row wise data there on XML but i'm able to create table and displaying data then whenever i click on first column radio button that row editable and remaining rows in disable mode then i edit that row and click on save button that particular row data will be inserted to XML.Please tell me how can i achieve this requirement.
Thanks and Regards,
- Use RadioButtonGroupByIndex for the first column.
- Disable automatic change of table's lead selection: selectionChangeBehaviour = manual, selectionMode = none.
- In onSelect event handler of the RadioButtonGroupByIndex set new table's lead selection from the code to the row where the button is clicked.
- Add calculated read-only attribute isRowEditable (boolean) to the table's node. Getter shall be like this:
return (element.index() == element.node().getLeadSelection());
- Bind the cell editors' enabled property to isRowEditable attribute.
PS: this is my message #666 - do not trust it
Edited by: Siarhei Pisarenka on Feb 23, 2010 2:29 PM