cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I delete a few records fro PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to load data from Infocube to Infocube. In PSA there are 4000 records out of which 4 are erroneous records. So plz guide me how I can delete those 4 erroneous records and upload data to target cube from source cube.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first delete error request in the target .then go to psa open the error record and edit it the data and then save it , after that u reconstruct or load the data from psa to target and activate it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purushotham,

If you have to correct those 4 records in PSA and update them to data target, we can do manual update to update records from PSA to data target.

After correcting the records in PSA, In the monitor screen go to details tab, expand processing menu, select the data packet which has got your corrected records, right click and then click on "manual update".

Note :- Manual update is specific to data packet.

if your records are spread into 2 data packets, then you need to do manual update for each data packet.

Thanks,

Madhavi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont you Edit/Correct those 4 records ? What is the error message ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jr,

I appreciate your prompt response to my several queries. I corrected those 4 records then I tried to upload data to target cube it is not loading it is loading only 3 records with red status.So how I can upload data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After correcting did you Save the request in PSA ?

Update it with scheduler frm there ?

Reason for Error plz...

If you really want to delete those records - sry too lazy - follow this thread - >

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the first question is : does this record have to be updated? If yes then you'll have to analyze and fix the loading error (can you give more details about it?).

If you don't want to load these records then you'll have to implement some routine in order to ignore them. You can do that either during a start routine with DELETE DATAPAK WHERE <some condition> either by a routine with RETURNCODE different than 0.

I don't recommend to delete the record from the PSA, it would create an inconsistency; there is no standard by way anyway...

hope this helps...

Olivier.