cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create object type for workflow?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Please can u help out this pb, that's about a workflow scenario:

- My first step is to create a service notification (IW51) but I nead to skip the first screen ( the notification type must be entred automatically)

- The user who execute the first step mustn't generate the sales order before his superior have had validated the notification

so

1- How can I skip the first screen of creation of notification, should I create i new object type, if yes then how can I do this?

2- How can I control the user won't create sales order before the validation of his service notification?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I m still lost in workflow world.

Any idea to block user to create sales order from service notification before his superior confirms this notification?

Is it possible to check by code if a task in workflow was executed??

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soufiane,

First of all move it to the Workflow forum this is not related to the workflow forum (Tr

Answer #1.

Here is the reply " You can create the Notification by using the workflow. for this what you need to do is to first find the Business Object Repository( Transaction SWO1) and find the suitable BOR related to the notification.

Then you have to trigger the event which is in the BOR from the workflow.

then you need to create the Method which will automatically call the transaction (IW51) for this you need to use the statement CALL TRANSACTION.........

Answer #2.

for the second point what you can do is to assign the agent through the workflow.

Let me know if you need any more information.