cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I catch the 'check' and 'reset' events from 'WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the external component 'WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS' in my own component for implementing a selection screen. And the component 'WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS' already provide the basic(default) functions about 'check'and 'reset'. But in my case the basic(default) functions are not right.So my question is how can I do my own actions when user press the 'check' and 'reset' buttons of the selection screen.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas:

I want to follow your suggestion. But how can I add a button on the top of the selection screen. I can not find the corresponding method.

Best regards.

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

Just add it above the view container in which you placed the select options. Some people also place them below to mimic a more web-like search.

Kind regards,

Thomas

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

You can't use your own actions. "Check" always performs a validity check for the input and "reset" always removes the content of all selection fields. Nonetheless there is a way to achieve what you want. It is possible to disable the standard button row by calling method SET_GLOBAL_OPTIONS and specifying which buttons you want to remove. Then just add your own buttons above or below.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

It is a little regretful. Anyway your reply give me great help. Thanks.

BR.

Bruce.

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

I added ON_CHECK and ON_RESET events to the component interface of WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS. Note 911087 describes the changes in case you want to preimplement them. The enhancement will be part of SP7.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobodys knows?