cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide conversion form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i work with a versión 2013 of VSTO and i've installed SAP Crystal Repots.

Every time when i open a solution pops the form for the migrate the crystal reports versión.

I want to have references to the previous version in VSTO.

Is there any way that this form may not be displayed without having to update the references?

thanks for the help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of Crystal are you using? Which version of the SDK are you using?  If it's not Crystal for Visual Studio (version 13.x of the assemblies), then you MUST upgrade.  Earlier versions of the SDK will NOT work with this version of Visual Studio.  Also, the last version of Crystal that the SDK came packaged with was the Developer version of Crystal 2008. 

So, you need to download the latest version of the SDK from here:  (currently SP16).  The "Install Executable" is what you need for integration into the VS IDE, the other downloads are various forms of runtime installs to use when you're deploying your application.

-Dell

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thank you for the help.

I know that i'm proposing is something exotic.

In my development computer i've installed the 13.0.16 version. In our publishing server version 10.2.360.

It is the reason that i would keep the reference to old libraries of CR.

This way i can update a dll in our test environment with a dll of my computer.

The problem is to keep these references in my computer need to indicate on the form conversion every time when i open the solution that does not give me the conversion.

0 Kudos

Ah, just click no.... It's VS that is detecting an update to CR runtime so it prompts you.

I believe after a few No's it stops asking.

If not we actually recommend uninstalling the 10.x runtime from your PC, it does cause problems when upgrading an application. Sometimes VS does not update all the references in the project file.

Don

0 Kudos

When you open your project it's the original version each time.

Best to make a backup and then when you open the project do not Save or back up etc.... Just upgrade and leave use the updated project only.

If you are using Team Foundation check with MS on why it's not using the updated project info once you check the fixes back in.

What is VSTO in English?

Don