Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi to insert carriage return in the smartform text element

janisar_munshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi fellows,

I am also facing the issue in printing the standard text maintained in SO10. I've tried all the solutions but could not generate the required output. in my case while using cl_character_utlity=>newline or cr_lf, it is still printing "#". Can anyone suggest the way out.

I am reading the text in the internal table and concatenating the lines in to string variable. how shall i handle the format column to generate the new line while printing the string in the smartform text.

Thanks,

Janisar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

janisar_munshi
Participant
0 Kudos

while maintaining the standard text in SO10, SAP provided the facility to put a variable inbetween the text. you can initialize the variable in abap code.

janisar_munshi
Participant
0 Kudos

So no one is there to answer...please help me out it is important for me.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which device type do you use to create the spool and print? What is the result if you print via windows and unicode device type SWINCF(see note #812821)? The # can indicate the the device type 's character set does not support a certain character.

Regards,

Aidan

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you reading the text into an internal table instead of just referencing the standard text in the smartform layout and rendering it directly?

janisar_munshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes dear, i have two different Standard text maintained and I've to show them in a single Text with concatenating some variables i.e. dunning days. so i cannot simply include the standard text. Please help me.