Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Initializing Pricing Conditions

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking to start loading 2LIS_11_VAKON Extraction SD Sales: Order Conditions.

Can I Initialize/start loading this without interrupting or having to reload my other sales loads that are running on the BW Side?

I'm thinking I only need to reinitialize Sales on the R/3 side and initialize the Conditions on BW side. The remaining Sales Deltas on the BW Side could just keep running without interruption...

Let me know what you think?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to activate 2LIS_11_VAKON in R/3, fill the set up table is R/3 and you can initialize it in BW. Initializing 2LIS_11_VAKON does not affext other sales datasource.

Regards,

Raghavendra.

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you verify that filling the setup tables would mean filling all of the sales setup tables and then I would only initialize vakon on the bw side?

Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Filling set up table happens application wise.So if you do filling setupt table, then system fills the setup tables for all activated Extractions structures.

But , you can do delta init for any Datasource in any order.

But do not do V3 job run, to refresh RSA7, till you complete all delta inits for all required datasources in that area(11,12,13,..).

Regards,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. Could you try to clear up my questions a little more?

There are 3 area for Application 13 SD Billing. VDHDR, VDITM, and VDKON.

I am only trying to get Application 13 SD Billing Conditions VDKON to start loading without disturbing the currently running VDHDR and VDITM loads. or any other loads

So I am thinking that

1. Run the R/3 Setup for Application 13 SD Billing. This would populate setup tables for VDHDR,VDITM, and VDKON. Even though I don't care about VDHDR and VDITM. I would need all billing activities to be idle.

2. Continue running the V3's for VDHDR and VDITM.

3. Once Application 13 SD Billing Setup is complete I can Initialize VDKON on the BW Side

4. Once initialization for VDKON on BW Side is complete I can start VDKON V3's and resume billing activities

5. Start Deltas for VDKON on BW SIde.

Thanks for all your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The stpes should be like as be low:

1) lock all users in R/3 to make sure there are no billing relevent transactions happeining in R/3 while filling the setup table.

2) pusk all data from LBWQ to RSA7 through V# jobs. So at the end there should not be any entries in LBWQ for application 13.

3) Clear set up tables for application 13.

4) Do delta init for VDKON.it will bring 0 records.

5) start filling setup table. while setup table is getting filled there should be no other activitiy like creating/modifing billing doc. 4

6) once the setup table is filled, Release R/3 users.

7) then do a (repair for 3.x) full upload for VDKON.

😎 after 6, while doing 7 , if you want, you can do collective run.

9) then schedule Delta loads for VDKON.

Regards,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Answers (0)