cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed: ALV table selection menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At the corner portion of a webdynpro ALV ouput, there comes a standard functionality for 'Select all/Delete selection' and tooltip shows its a table selection menu. Is there any way to change the text for that menu or is there any way to supress this functionality.

Please provide a solution if there is any.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mainak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are these texts related to any SAP software components/patches. I am not getting why the Table selection menu sometimes dispaly 'Select All/Delete Selection' and sometimes, 'Select All/Deselect all'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actually I want to change the text of the table selection menu in ALV. I want to change the 'Select All/Delete Selection' text to 'Select All/Deselect All'. How can this be achieved. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance to all.

Regards,

Mainak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no option to change it.. in cl_salv_config_table

Let Thomas answeer this...

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend ,

This select all/delesect all option is coming based on the context node selection cardinality .

Please see this below link for the ALV Table without those Options ,how it is build .

specialy see in this link 3 screenshot for Selection cardinality . if it is 0.1 then select all/deselect all will not come.

if you give 0.n or 1.n then it will come . n standards for multiple record select/deselect , so it will come default .

if you don't want multiple select/deselect then set your select cardinality to 0.1 .

Link:[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5522%3Fpage%3Dlast%26x-order%3Ddate] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,