cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! MDM item detail iView doesn't save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This is my first post here, please bear my ignorance if the question sounds too beginer level.

Here's my question:

MDM Main table - customer with field "company code"

Sub table - company code

I created an item detail iView in portal with "Create" and "Edit" button. In one of the tabs, I have the company code field which is pointing to the lookup qualified flat multi-valued subtable. So upon creation, the company code is in a table view with "add" button. Click on "add", popup a new window. After giving all values and click on "save", all values lost, the table is still empty.

But under "Edit" mode, I can add entry in company code table by giving values in popup and save it back to main screen.

Does anyone know this is standard feature or there's some setting I am missing?

Hopefully I describe the scenario clearly. And Thanks for all your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to say that your record is getting saved only while you 'Edit' it and not with the 'Create' option?? There might be some problem related to Permissions granted to the end user in this.

Just check whether the User has end user permissions assigned to them.

Hope it helps...

Regards,

Becky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. What I meant is if I have a field which is qualified table with multi-values, any value typed in the pop-up for this field will not be send back to the main screen, therefore no data back.

I am pretty sure the permission is set up good enough for creating data.