cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for fixed columns in web layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing the problem of Fixing the column of web layout,I know there's a post of solving this,

but all the download links in this post are expired,could any one send me the file or the how to documents to wscwj@21cn.com? thank you very much!

thank you all.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Denny,

The easiest way is to use the Microsoft OWC (office Web component) and you can have Excel on the web where you have to publish the layouts for the web.

If not, and you use pure web, Olaf Fisher's paper might be published as a how to guide by now. I would suggest a search on SDN. I have downloaded the file a long time ago but I think it is on the server in the office.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

We don't use Excel layout but web layout,I searched SAP how to guide,there seemed No this Doc,the download link in Olaf's post are expired, So I really need this file,could you send me one? thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think if you have the license for Office 2004 (?) you have or can download the Excel in the web (Microsoft OWC Office Web component) . Yeah, I think Olaf written an interesting whitepaper on freeze pane in web layouts but I don't have it on this laptop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

Where can I get Olaf's whitepaper? thank you.

Answers (0)