cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help creating an iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to create an iview that only contains an image that ocupies the full width of the page, this iview goes before the masthead iview.

The problem comes when I include it into the framework, then appeared horitzontal and vertical scrollbars into the new iview, it seems that this ivew has internal borders that I can't modify. Do you suggest me to use another template? (I used KM Document iview an URL iview with the same result)

If it's possible, I would prefer to not modify jsp.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I did it. Right now, the scrollbars appear because the image does not fit in the predetermined area that I set in the iview properties, but I defined the exact dimensions of my image. I'm sure that the borders are the cause of this scrollbars.

I would like that my iview has a behavior similar to masthead, ideally it should be like a background image of the custom iview, I could use a copy of masthead iview but I don't want that my iview inherit the theme of masthead.

Edit: I would like to avoid any developement, but the more I think about it, I'm more convinced that I need to create a custom layout of my custom iview with a background image that it would be my image.

Edited by: Joan Roda on Aug 4, 2008 1:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't want to edit jsps, but finally I followed this guide to create an iview to merge both iview. The final result was excellent.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f058ef9c-b211-2a10-4fad-8b88d5a1...

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did u decrease the height and width pixels in iview properties.?

Raghu