cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header in Form Builder?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a form to insert News with the Form Builder, to show the list of news I would like to insert in iView a heading as to make this? I tried to use a HTML Collection Renderer in iView but he did not work. Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also having this same problem. There is an image I wish to show at the top of the RenderListItem form, but I only want it to appear once at the top of the iView, instead of at every instance of an item within the list. There's also a label I've created that I'd like to have appear on the left side of the form while the list spans down the right side, but I'm hoping that question will also be solved once the header challenge is solved.

Is this even possible within the RenderListItem form, or do all elements on that form always duplicate for each instance of a list item, without exception?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still did not obtain to decide this problem I find that the staff of the SAP could in giving one to them help. Although it can seem a simple subject I find that it is a caracteristica of the EP in development. Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do this by combining different layouts.Use the html collection renderer for displaying the header in the folder(not in xmlbuilder renderer).

Then use different renderers as described in the document below for displaying the news list.

https://media.sdn.sap.com/ebooks/ebkm206/export/index.html

In the intermediate of kmelearning there is an ebook for flexible UI.

Regards

Geogi

Answers (0)