Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Modelling views || Fields not visible in Data Foundation

spandanabhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In attribute view, analytic view and calculation view ... when a table is  source table is added from catalog-schema , I do not see columns of the table as shown below..

Object privilege Access is provided to user on the source schema in catalog.

Any idea on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Spandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aady89
0 Kudos

Hello All,

What is the solution for this issue? im facing the same problem, unfortunately note mentioned in the thread is not available in SAP portal.

0 Kudos

Good Question - HANA Modelling views || Fields not visible in Data Foundation

Modeling refers to an activity of refining or slicing data in database tables by creating information views that depict a business scenario. You can use these information views for any reporting and decision-making purposes.

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Spandan,

I have the same problems using the HANA Tools 2.2.8 in combination with HANA revision 102.3. For me it seems to be a bug in the HANA tools, but I didn't find any correction note or recommendation so far.

What works for me is following:

- Use the HANA web development workbench. Here the modeling feature works w/o issues.

- In the HANA Studio (or Eclipse with HANA Tools) it works for me when I add the tables/views/... to the data found or projection nodes in calc. views, save, close the view and reopen it. After reopening it the columns appear.

Best Regards,

Florian

spandanabhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, Even for me it is working after creating local repository. but I would like to use modelar.

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no relation regarding the local repository. It works for me in both cases.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you see all columns when you do SELECT?

Also, have you granted SELECT on your schema to _SYS_REPO?

spandanabhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Henrique,

I have tried that, but still can't able to see the fields.

Thanks

Spandan

spandanabhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am not able to see any column when I right click on detail pane  of a table I could see SELECT ALL option but no fields were displayed

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again, can you see the columns if you do SELECT on SQL Console?

And can you open the table definition?

spandanabhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, I can able to open table definition and can see content too. Only issue is not able to progress with any HANA view.  please guide