Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

h how to find if the psa table is included in psa deletion process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

can anybody tell me .

I have a psa table it's technical name is /BIC/B*

h how to find the above psa table is included in psa deletion process chain or not

please help me

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Go to SE16 - Table RSPCVARIANT:

Specify TYPE as "PSADELETE", FNAM as "PSATABLE", LOW as your PSA name (/BIC/B***), Get VARIANTE field value.

2. Go to SE16 - Table RSPCCHAIN:

Specify TYPE as "PSADELETE" and VARIANTE as the value you got at the previous step.

CHAIN_ID field will give you the process chain in which PSA is marked for deletion (if there exists one)

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

and i have one more question how to find the psa table deletion schedule timings if it is included in process chain

Thanks to venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The schedule of deletion will be dependent on the schedule of process chain. Check the process chain scheduling.

Regards,

Durgesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have already included this in Process and you want to know the start ans end time of PSA Deletion follow the below steps

SE16 --> RSPROCESSLOG -->give the chain ID and execute

you will get each and every process type start and end time here.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

if the psa table is not included in process chain how to find the schedule deletion time?

Roney_Mathew
Explorer
0 Kudos

In this case, locate the data source in PSA tree in RSA1(use transaction RSA1OLD for BI 7). Now right click on the datasource and then select delete PSA. Here you would find 'job overview' which shows all jobs that have finished and are in released state depending on the period of selection chosen.

**If this is an export datasource for an ODS/DSO then ensure that "show generated objects" is selected in the menu option Settings-->Display generated objects, in transaction RSA1.

Thanks,

Roney.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhasha,

we can delete PSA in two ways.

1) We can delete using process chain(include PSA deletion step in PC)

if we have psa deletion step in PC, then we can check the logs in table RSPCPROCESSLOG

2)If we wan to know who deleted the PSA manually, then follow the below steps

1. Transaction code SLG1 ( Application log)

2. Object Name RSSM

3. Subobject : MON

give the dates as per your requirement and execute.you will get the information.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venky

i guess you mentioned table is RSpcprocesslog am i correct. here we don't have chain id column.

is it ok to give log id in log id column.

and i have one more quesition , based on psa table how to find it is related to master data or treansaction data.

thanks

bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I think PSA table names are not dependent on whether it is master data or transaction data.

You have to check the by going into the data source.

in RSPROCESSLOG table, we have to give LOGID of process chain.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

how to find data source name based on PSA table name like/BIC/B*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Check the table RSTSODS, give the PSA technical name and execute, you will get data source name.

check below thread

Regards,

Venkatesh

former_member210630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

In SE16 / ZSE16 enter the table name as RSTSODS, Enter your PSA Technical name in the field "Technical ODS Name" -> Execute. You will find the Data Source sname under the field Object Name.

Alternatively you an also check the table DD02T. You can give your table name in field "Table Name" -> Execute -> you will get the name of PSA from the description along with the activation status.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have given psa name in /BIC/B0000267000 as ods name in rstsods but it given the output like taable not found,

but i have given same name in field odsname_tech it accepted and displayed the ods name like 0funct__;

i have checked the same ods name under in rsa1-data sourse i am unable to get the datasourse name (FIND)

2. i have given psa name /BIC/B0000775000 as odsname_tech it displayed the output like

odsname column filled with /BIC/B0000775 and userobj column filled with ZFI_SOL_REVALUATIONS .

in this case which one is consider as a odsnsme.

1i have found the ZFI_SOL_REVALUATIONS name as a datasourse in rsa1 .

please let me know what is userobj.

thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have given psa name in /BIC/B0000267000 as ods name in rstsods but it given the output like taable not found,

but i have given same name in field odsname_tech it accepted and displayed the ods name like 0funct__;

i have checked the same ods name under in rsa1-data sourse i am unable to get the datasourse name (FIND)

thanks in advanse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Second one is correct

Regards,

Venkatesh