cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI Machine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I heard from the recent ASUG BITI forum in Dallas (10/26 ~ 10/29) there was a tool demonstrated under the title "GUI MACHINE" by SAP Labs which was availalbe for EP 5.0 SP5 (alpha phase). Does anyone know how to get this software - I searched downloads but cannot find?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I also heard that it should be available on sdn.sap.com by the end of October, but still not there...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the Home page just under the BITI Forum article there is an article <<<"GUI Machine" Early Access Registration (07 Sep 2003)>>>. You may want to register there.

Gabor

Former Member
0 Kudos

An Alfa version of GUI Machine for EP 5.0 is now available for download and evaluation from the EP home page.

Regards,

Ziv Carthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Home page of EP?

Kindly be precise....

Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right here on sdn.sap.com it is under the developer area of Enterprise Portals.

BV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've a little problem installing ADD-ons into my Enterprise Portal 5.0 SP5 with last hotfix.

When I try to search any BAPI from data sources nothing appear.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

david

HenrikD
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have installed and am playing around with the GUI Machine...and it's a great tool.

I have just spend 9 month on a portal project coding JSPDynPage iViews and BAPI's (RFC) and the most of the time was spend on the Java stuff! If I have had the GUI Machine I properly had been done in half the time

So much just for saying that the product is working, so I would think that your problem is related to the single sign-on between the portal and the R/3 system. Have you configured both JCDestinations.xml and Systems.xml? Are they passing the test?

Best regards

Henrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrik,

Yes. My JCODestinations and Systems entries work's correctly with LOGONTICKET to R/3 destinations.

Any idea?

thanks in advance,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can I deploy the SAPCFConnector.rar package into my SAP J2EE Engine ?

Thanks in advance,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just read the manual that came with GUIMachine. Details exactly how to do that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Where can I download the GUIMachine manual?

Thanks,

David