cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR55 replicate in BW- missing 'Production Order' Actual Cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone replicated GR55 in BW. We have BW report already which is gettin all cost for a 'Project' but  PRODUCTION ORDER ACTUAL Cost is missing. it seems there is OSS Note 573962  which acknowledges this cost is missing but  I am not able to get this COST.

Has anyone pulled Production Order Cost successfully..please see Image attached to show whats misssing in BW report from GR55. rest of Cost is there already in BI. I need to pull in this missing cost.

please advise how to achieve this.

thanks a lot

Bobby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please share if you have successfully Replicated GR55 in BW, how were you able to bring the Production ORDER Actual Cost information at WBS/Costelement Level.

it will be a big help!

thanks,

SJ

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

We have used PU*31 and PU*32 datasource for actual  and Budget.

You can search them in RSA5/RSA6 in ECC.

For Comitment we have used PU*42 (cant remember exactly).

The data is matchinh with GR55/

rgds

SVU123

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks SVU, appreciate.

I see following DS:- can you please confirm if  PU*31 is for ACTUALS, it says below Commitment line items.

appreciate if you can look in your system which one is bringing ACTUALS..

thanks a  lot!

SJ

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SJ,

Its this way ,0PU_IS_PS_31 is for commitment , 0PU_IS_PS_32 is actuals and 0PU_IS_PS_42 is for Budget.

rgds

SVU123

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you SVU,

I checked the tables behind this Datasource 0PU_IS_PS_32  ( header tableFMIFIHD
, Item table FMIFIIT ) in our Production  ECC system,    Did se16 and they both ahve 0 entries...

I am guessing may be they are not configured here and maybe FI folks dont use funds management maybe  or  Do i need to do something so thye would be populated for me to extract in BW... RSA3 is giving ZERO recs currently bcos these tables are empty.

pls guide, thanks a lot!

SJ

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SJ,

Can you check all the datasources with this Series

0CO_OM_CCA_1 to 0CO_OM_CCA_9 .

In one of the them you may the Production cost as all these are based on COEP.

And Have you implemented COPA module in Finance ?

rgds

SVU123

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks SVU for your time,

I was able to get Actual Cost by joining Project table and COEP by OBJNR field.

do you know which table clike COEP can give PLAN COST..

thanks,

SJ

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SJ,

Ideally it should be avaliable in the COEP table with a different OBJNR (Type/Naming convention) alongwith Cost Element.Can you check with Functional Consultant on this.

rgds

SVU

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks SVU. will try Functional consultant here.

great day!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Martin, Kumar, Raman for your responses.

the Datasources we are using per SAP for GR55 replica are 0CO_OM_OPA_1 and 0CO_OM_OPA_6 which should give you all cost ( Actual and Plan) at WBS level.

But SAP acknowledges the Bug in following OSS Note that Cost related to Sales Orders is not flowing in BW :-  I already checked COEP and COSS/COSP tables , they have the COST but not at Project/ WBS level, how do you restrict cost at Project level from these tables. Has anyone done that ?

584791 - BW-BCT-CO: Costs not extracted on sales orders

Symptom:

In R/3, costs are posted directly to sales orders. The costs have to be analyzed in the BW system. In the standard system, however, this data

is not extracted into the BW system.

Solution:

1. There are currently no DataSources for costs on sales orders in the standard BW Business Content. Unfortunately, there are currently no

resources scheduled for a new development in this area either.

2. Therefore, the DataSources and the Business Content must be created in the customer project within the framework of consulting as a

customer solution concerning the generic extraction options of the BW Service APIs or function modules you have programmed yourself for

extracting data.

3. Technical background information about costs on sales orders:

The transaction data is available in the following R/3 tables

COSS and COSP

- Totals records or

COEP

- Line items.

This concerns records for the VB* object numbers.

The master data of the sales orders is contained in the VBAK and VBAP tables.

The 0CO_OM_OPA_1 and 0CO_OM_OPA_6 DataSources only extract costs for orders with master data in the AUFK table. These types of

requests always have OR* object numbers. Therefore, these DataSources cannot be used for sales orders.

However, you may be able to assign requests from the AUFK table (for example, maintenance orders or production orders) to a sales

order through the AUFK-KDAUF table field.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME !!!  Appreciate it.

SJ

MGrob
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check 0COSTELMNT 985205 in your PSA the cost should be there. I assume it gets filtered out somewhere a long the dataflow.

hope that helps

Martin

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SJ,

As you said you have loaded the all fields except prod order cost.

please let us know which data source you  used to pull data of GR55. if your present data have the field or prod order cost. if there then have you mapped to related info object at transformations between data source and target(DSO/Cube).

if prod order cost is not part of your data source then you need to enhance.

so please let us know your data source and base table of prod order cost.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

Do you have any field mapped in bw with this production cost, also did you check in bw flow - whether the data is populated before moving to report?

You are showing ecc data and need to check the flow in bw regarding this miss. Can you come up with bw level screens.