cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting WSAECONNREFUSED in RDP

mcalucin
Participant
0 Kudos

I activated "SAP Solution Manager 7.2: Test drive Content Activation of Customer's Own Documentation".  I successfully used RDP.  From RDP, I tried to run the default SAPGUI entry, but I get the following:

Also, when I go to the SAP Management Console, I get no system:

Also, what component should I put this under for the OSS messages?

Thanks,

Regards,

Mel Calucin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would recommend to connect to the OS via SSH to check the system status from there. If the system is down the fastest solution would be to terminate the instance and to create a new one. Please let me know if the problem persists.

SAP support for SAP CAL and SAP CAL appliances is offered only to customers who purchased an SAP CAL subscription package.

Please also note the legal restrictions when using free solutions from SAP Cloud Appliance Library. For more information see  http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-58120 and the solution terms and conditions.

Best regards,

Stanimir

mcalucin
Participant
0 Kudos

Stanimir,

Thanks for the quick response.

Just for expedience, I went ahead and terminated the instance and created a new one, but I still encountered the same problems.

I followed the instructions for ssh from

The ssh instructions didn't say which IP address to connect to so I tried and successfully connected using the ABAP External IP Address and the JAVA External IP Address.

The didn't say what logs files to look for -- "The best way to investigate is to ssh into the virtual machine and check the log files.".

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Mel Calucin

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mel,

Could please send the /var/log/appliance*.log files to cal.admin@sap.com?

Also what are the VM size and the region?

Best regards,

Stanimir

mcalucin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stanimir,

emailed the files as well VM size and region.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mel Calucin

mcalucin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stanimir,

Thanks for all your help in fixing the problem.

Regards,

Mel Calucin

Answers (0)