former_member1239796
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am looking to get Repetitive manufacturing data into SAP BW

I have installed the below extractors

2LIS_04_PECOMP

2LIS_04_PEMATNR

and the data for these exctrators are not at AUFNR(Order number)(Product Cost collector) level.

so am looking for Repetitive manufacturing data at Product Cost Collector(AUFNR) level

please suggest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm afraid that won't be possible.  If AUFNR is not available in LBWE as an extra field, you probably cannot add it.

You could try to add it via a user exit, but be very careful.  SAP has omitted AUFNR for a reason, so it could screw up the results of the extractor.

For the non-repetitive man. extractors, you can add AUFNR.  That's why I suspect that SAP omitted it for a reason.

former_member1239796
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I also thought so there should be a reason for that AUFNR to be omitted..

and what is the other way to the get Repetitive manufacturing information into BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

A custom extractor.  And you can combine that extractor with the BCT ones in BW.

But the exact logic I don't know, didn't work with repetitive man myself.

former_member1239796
Participant
0 Kudos

What tables do I have to look for while building the Custom extractor

for getting repetitive order information?

Former Member
0 Kudos

AFKO, AFPO

former_member1239796
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi 2X U

how to combine the BCT extractors

and custom extractor with custom extractor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That depends on the requirements, but f.e. you could start with your orders and items (custom datasource) and add fields from BCT using transformations.

Or the other way around using an end routine.

But this is in fact your design, and I'm in no position to tell you how to combine them.

If you merge different levels of detail, pay attention to you key figures to avoid double counts.