cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 0Analysis_Pattern_Info to work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

What do I need to do in order to get the standard template 0Analysis_Pattern_Info to work?

This template is called when the Information button is clicked, but at the moment all I am getting is a short dump error message.

Cheers,

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Please look at this OSS note - 990321 and also please give us the details of the short dump.

Hope this helps,

Bye...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately the only suggestion that note comes up with is to re-activate certain business content. I selected all 0Analysis_Pattern_* templates and installed them (active version available is shown in green for all of them).

I open the standard template (0Analysis_Template), assign a query to the dataprovider, and execute the template. If I click on the Information button, I get a popup window appearing, and then the short dump :

500 Internal Server Error

Failed to process request

The dump details are:

Termination message sent

ABEND RSBOLAP (000) : Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

MSGV1 : SAPMSSY1

MSGV2 : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

If I look in the Full Exception Chain, the top most message is:

com.sap.ip.bi.webapplications.runtime.controller.MessageException: Error while generating HTML

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got this to work finally ... appears there was a problem with the query definition. The query needed to be written on a multiprovider, or have config made so that the relevant cube was pointed to, then the standard functionality works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, my info button doesn't work now also.. what did you mean with "have config made so that the relevant cube was pointed to" ?