Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get change document data

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do we get the change document data to be used in a workflow,

I have made entry in swec , there i associated the change object and my zbo delegeted from standard bo and specified the event as "on change". now i want to send a mail using this changed data.

I have two options either i use an exit fm to trigger the mail or use a workflow to trigger tha mail, but how do i use the changed data that i get from cdhdr, i need to specify these fields in tha mail body.

or if i choose to use an exit fm how to do it.

regards,

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your ZBO you have to populate the fields that has been changed by reading CDHDR. I think the complete Business Object instance will be available in your object hence coding will not be difficult.

Thanks

Arghadip

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Create a new background method in the ZBO to get all the required details from CDHDR and CDPOS tables. Export them from the method as separate variables or as an internal table.

Create a task in the workflow to execute this method before the sendmail step. Once the data is exported from the method, it is going to be available in the workflow container and so you can use the same in the SENDMAIL step.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Samson

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For change document data, Check this [Link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80ddeba4-e780-2b10-7bb2-fc7a33efabbd].

Regards,

Surjith