Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geo Map with stand alone model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

I need help for this:

I’m currently working in a BPC-BOC project, and I’m struggling with the creation of a geo map in a history, I’m following this video for the geo map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z99vrWIt7UY&index=11&list=PLs5htBIwERYWSixKSqQHzndop33aBCz1U

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, but the options of the dimensions that are displayed in the video are different to the options that I have.

Can someone help me with it?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Geo encoding is currently not available with stand alone acquired models from BPC as a source. Even if you have Lat/Long attributes in your BPC dimension, the option to create a location dimension in BOC wont pop up. As a work around try creating a standalone model from file with your Lat/Long dimension and create a location dimension as shown in the video. Make sure you include one common dimension from your BPC model in this stand alone model.Once this model is ready you can use the model linking feature on the coomon dimension and use the geo coded dimension from this model along with data from your BPC model.

Regards

Nikhil