cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Delta issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem with generic extractor ( DFKKREP06 table ).

I tested two types of delta but no success. In first case I used the delta field CPUDT (DATS8) of table and the Delta-Relevant Field calendar day, new records was created in the table but delta not considered news records (RSA7). In a second case, I used the field CPUTM(TIMS6) with the Delta-Relevant Field numerical pointer, but not considered new records also.

Is it a problem of system ? I must use a FM with this two fields ? Please can anybody help me ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Have a relation the name of extractor with the problem ? Is mandatory the name of generic exctactor to begin with Z character ?

Best Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

No need to start with "Z".

For delta put Safety Interval Lower Limit = 1 or 2 not upper limit.

Hope it Helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

If you are using calendar day for delta update then specify 1 in safety upper limit

Regards

Sirisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well I would say the lower limit is the trick. Set to to 1 day.

Siggi

Message was edited by:

Siegfried Szameitat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts.

I used the Safety Interval Upper Limit = 1 day and Safety Interval Lower Limit = blank. The Delta Field is CPUDT(DATS8) for the type Calendar day of Extratctor.

Tks, friends !

Best regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

If you are using calendar day as delta field , after intializing it will pull all the data right? so the next day if there is any new records then it will pull that data not the same day.

Best Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

Yes, exist new records in the table, the init was loaded 3 days ago, and the Safety Interval Upper Limit is 1 day the low is blank.

Tks,

Best Regards

Alex